17 dic 2014

AN INFORMAL EMAIL (homework)

Read and listen to this email.




FROM: Rosa Velazquez [rosavelazquez@hotmail.com]
TO: Stefan [stefan7541200@gmail.com]
SUBJECT: Hi from Mexico

Hi Stefan,
My name's Rosa. I'm from Mexico, and I live in Monterrey. I am a receptionist at a hotel. I study English in my free time.
I speak Spanish and a little English. I want to learn English for my job and to travel.
I have a big family. I have three brothers and a sister. My father is a builder and my mother doesn't work. My brothers and my sisters are at school. My brothers are 14, 13 and 10 and my sister is six. I'm 19.
I like music, cinema and sport. I watch football on TV with my family every Saturday.
Please, write soon.
Best wishes
Rosa

______________________________________

Now remember you have to WRITE a smilar email to your teacher.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario